Matrix rear lamps with dymaic indicator

KrisKrk

A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant
Reaction score
Guys / Gals,
As my rear tailgate halves need restoration again and a to be replaced by new ones, thought of something else.

Found these online

They are available in clear, smoked and blacked out lense.

Plug and play.

Made in Germany and possible to be shipped over to UK for less than £22.
The main damage is £475 cost. Ouch.

What do you think?
Would you go for it?
If few of us here gather up, I can find out if discount for quantity can be done. In fact, I'm in contact with them now but slowly pulling out info.
3c6659707d1ae5d6ee9efc96ef9adb43.jpg
22f7a08e49f0fb01f3a894feb4585a3b.jpg
051bc0e305896c04126aa81afeafd89d.jpg
9847bbac6851eae2b2b5542a28762436.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

the picture of the wiring would put me off if i were in the market, could've been manufactured a whole lot better

would be more impressive if the turn signal swept over both units.

the picture of the wiring would put me off if i were in the market, could've been manufactured a whole lot better

would be more impressive if the turn signal swept over both units.
On both points I agree.
Need to find the space under the lamp to acommodate the resistors and connectors. Guess, the lamps are not as bulky as oem ones and will allow it.
To have turn signal sequenced from tailgate half, it would need a wire to connect them both with bumper part.
Awaitng for an answer from them on that.

the wiring just looks like a disaster waiting to happen!

Would avoid on the looks alone, nothing wrong with the C6 lights, and they look a bit C7 wannabe.

If they are made in Germany then they will have the German TÜV approval, request the certificate and if they cannot provide one they are not approved for the German market, and would therefor avoid

Reactions: KrisKrk
I’ve got an early C6 and have the later LED lights fitted to bring it a bit upto date.

Shame about the cost of these though as they look nice

I’ve got an early C6 and have the later LED lights fitted to bring it a bit upto date.

Shame about the cost of these though as they look nice
Yeah. Still thinking about them as don't want problems with wiring and for it to look good.
They do look nice, don't they

Guys on Audizine have a big interest in these lamps.
They want to approach German seller and ask for a group buy discount.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=847939&share_fid=17679&share_type=t

Anyone else here would be interested in them, if the discount will be valued?

Don't know the details as of yet but will forward them here, if someone interested.
I am still after them.