martina coles the take

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
has anyone been watching this drama it is really good the main guy plays a great part of an unhinged psycho ....

however i watched it the other night and freddy's 7 year old son kinda kidnaps the other kid over jealousy next minute they were at a railway line i though oh god don't be doing something to the kid it reminded me of Jamie bulgier i just thought there's no need for this to be in this ....Anyhow nothing happened i though phew thank god ...

the next episode Freddy's son asks to go toilet whilst he does he sneaks into the little boys room who he is jealous of and ties a bag over his head with cord round his neck killing him this kind of stuff rarely even happens in real life

I saw this and thought whats the effin need for this part to be in this its disgusting..

now people can say don't watch it if you don't want to but the point is kids will be watching that and put weird ideas into there warped heads .. and you can disagree again but there are thick ****** parents that let there kids watch anything ....

Its so wrong tv and films desensatising everything its a effin joke that martina cole is insensative bi&*% what's effin wrong with people now a days anything to do with kids should be banned there was no reason what so ever for that scene to be in that drama , its just ruined it for me

rant over

Yup, I've still got the third to watch though so I didn't read your post in it's entirety....just in case :lmfao:

Fantastic series though :rockwoot:

it is brilliant but the third was a big let down tbh ....

after you watch it re read this thread and comment , i like freddy though he's pee funny i love the skitz stuff he reminds me of chopper a bit , do you know the film chopper ...awesome film

Not seen that one.....

.....OK, you forced me into it. I've read the rest and I gotta agree 'slightly', not good but I'll try not to let it affect my enjoyment of the last two ;)

Ive been watching this, but aint watched the 3rd one yet!!

Thought the 1st and 2nd ones were really good.

I've read all of Martina Cole's books and think they're great. I think the series has been really good and I agree that episode 3 wasn't as good as the first two, hopefully the last one will be better

yeah i love the first 2 but the third was a little slow and the kid killing is outa order and weird there's just no need for it to happen as that's why i started this thread to find peoples views on it

I'm pretty sure it's what happened in the book (when you've read them all they all merge together!) so that's why they showed it in the programme. I guess they could have shown it differently (i.e. without showing the bag on his head) but it's not really any worse than other stuff you see on tv in my opinion and kids shouldn't be watching that kind of tv but I know you're right and some parents don't care.

i just think tv is getting weigh to violent and sex scene's even on some adverts are taking the p*&& ...

and believe me im no angel or stiff but its a joke i used to think of it slightly but since the birth of our little girl ive turned into this protective nutter lol ....

just gotta get used to it i guess but it is not on no wonder things like jamie bulger happen and now the pair of priks that done it have girlfriends and new identities and enjoy the nice things in life whilst that happened to that poor kid ... this country is a sham and i hope they burn in hell or get killed ....

I haven't had kids yet so maybe I'll change my mind!

I think the main problem is that parents let their kids watch these sort of shows. I wasn't even allowed to watch Eastenders when I was younger!

The Jamie Bulger killers makes my blood boil, they got off way too lightly. Those boys were old enough to know what they were doing and should have been punished accordingly. This country is so sh!t when it comes to punishing criminals, we should be like America, life in prison should mean life.

yeah parents are so irrisponsible these days smoking dope in front of there kids swearing watching anything on tv fighting with there partners ****** up tbh they need culling just like the bulger killers.....

there all scum most of these poor kids havent a chance , i know this woman she's on drugs sells drugs robs steals anything she can , she looks like a bad troll and numerous black men give her a new kid each year...

when they argue she calls him the n' word all the time and he calls her a white bit*& the kids here all this and one day her mixed race son who now is grown up doing crime and on drugs was walking round the street calling himself the n' word he was about 4 years old to and his mom was just laughing at it .....joke total joke these are the scum that need just wiping out ..there a plague to the human race

I've read the book much better than the actually program but i am in enjoying it mind. Looking forward to watching the last one wednesday...That little Freddy is a sick f*ck. Some of the stuff he does in the book glad they didnt show on t.v! And the details in the book :puke2:

I can understand where your coming from blazin there tw little twin boys who live not far from me and when i say there b*stards i mean they are little c**t's! There about 9 years old been kicked out of two primary school suspended all sorts. There mother reminds me of Jackie of this show. I dont know there dad dont think he there. But if no one controls them soon dont like to think what they get up to. They wonder the streets. The words that come out of there mouth are terrible and these are 9 year old boys!

Haha do have to agree there about that Freddy being funny. When i read the book few months back some of the stuff in there he did phaaaa. Guy a nutcase! Your last post about that woman f*ck me! People like that should NEVER have kids!