Maps update

Raul_sbd

Reaction score
Is there any new maps update? I checked in myAudi and shows Europe 2020.. not sure when was released. Thanks

Think 2020 came out around Xmas time? Not sure but it wasn’t long ago and it is the latest maps. Before this was 2019/20maps. Check your MMI, should tell you what you have under settings.

I believe the maps release schedule is every 6 months and goes approx as follows:

20XX/20XX - released beginning 4th quarter if the year
20XX - released beginning 2nd quarter of the year

Anyone else finding MyAudi / Connect a bit goosed today?

I see 2020/21 maps are out but unable to download due to an SSL / secure connection error and now it won't show my car properly on website or MyAudi iOS app.

I saw the banners about a system upgrade this weekend but have things fallen over a few days early?

Anyone else finding MyAudi / Connect a bit goosed today?

I see 2020/21 maps are out but unable to download due to an SSL / secure connection error and now it won't show my car properly on website or MyAudi iOS app.

I saw the banners about a system upgrade this weekend but have things fallen over a few days early?

Same here. couldnt send destinations to my car from Googlemaps or the Myaudi app. Its prob to do this the upgrade coming.

Reactions: JohnM100
Is there any new maps update? I checked in myAudi and shows Europe 2020.. not sure when was released. Thanks
U need to register at audi site and there you will have options for your car include maps

Anyone else having issues with my Audi and map updates?
Logged into mine after message came up on MMI saying new maps available. It’s showing no updates available and not even an option to download old updates like it used to.
Also thinks I’m Canadian somehow and links to at&t for Wi-fi data. Something has gone a bit pear shaped

System upgrade ongoing per post #5 for 7-10 August

There is banner on MyAudi website..

Reactions: AlS3BE
System upgrade ongoing per post #5 for 7-10 August

There is banner on MyAudi website..

will give it a few days and see then.
Even with system upgrade it shouldn’t think I’m Canadian.
MMI lets me update over 4g so can get the uk maps. Just like to get them all

I have had that issue in the past when trying to log in on a different computer.

There should be an option to choose the correct country on the log on page.

Reactions: AlS3BE
Has anybody found a cheaper way to upgrade the sd card based one

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Has anybody found a cheaper way to upgrade the sd card based one

officially there’s not a way unless you find a dealer on sale. Mate got the sd card update from a dealer for £150 a few years back, some special offer they had on probably old stock of stuff they wanted rid of.
Unofficially there’s dodgy ones on eBay and the likes but the risk is bricking your MMI unit is pretty high and possibly £1k+ to replace the unit.

Thanks . The 150 is not top bad but then you need to pay to have mmi updated prior