Mapping!!! BUL engine, A4 B7 Sline special edition 2.0tfsi

jonboyo01

Reaction score
Engines being built as we speak,
Ported head, JE 1mm oversized Pistons, 20mm tool steel uprated wrist pins, Intergrated Engineering (IE) Rods (Rifle Drilled), Supertech valves/springs titanium retainers, ACL Calico coated Race main/rod bearings, IE 06f - 06a oil system conversion and engine girdle kit, Stage 2 HPFP, 155bar PRV, Carbonio CAI, Miltek cat back exhaust, Decat, GT3071R-WG turbo, 034 Motorsport SMFW, Stage 3 clutch rated to 500ftlb, 034 PCV Delete/catch can kit, GFB Diverter valve upgrade, FMIC, RS4 injectors, Mocal 25Row oil cooler and thermostatic sandwhich plate, Intake runner flap delete kit, various other upgrades.

I'm having trouble finding somebody that can/and is willing to map this car. Anybody know of, or can recommend somebody in the UK?

Suppose it depends on where in the UK you are?

I'd start by contacting Rick at Unicorn Motor Developments, they are a site sponsor here and only ever hear good things about them.

I can't get my standar BUL mapped never mind am modded one, good luck.

Rick at unicorn, i had my BUL mapped by him and it was perfect!

Rick at unicorn, i had my BUL mapped by him and it was perfect!
There we go lads, get on the blower to Rick :) you will feel confident about using them after you speak with Rick. They really have plenty of time to talk to you and seem genuinely happy to help what ever the topic

Yeah speak to rick. Mines booked in on the 17th and he needs it for 2 weeks, so should tie in nicely with the end of your build. Good luck