Sportback Mapped PFL RS3 vs M2CS

Terminator x

Reaction score
Belong to anyone on here?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: jimojameso, Riko0073 and RS03???
FL with Stage 1 software only will annihilate all those standing 1/4m, typical MW pulling in a PFL #shakeshead#

Reactions: infernox and Terminator x
......though the launch replay showed a VC for the PFL, either carwow tomfoolery or expensive upgrade by the owner

What??? 750nm in the pfl with no turbo upgrade? I smell bs.. maybe 570nm and there was a communication error with the owner..

There's the old saying "horsepower sells the car, torque wins the races". If it was actually 750nm it would have walked the a45s like no tomorrow.

The m2cs is a nice car but for the price there are so many cars I'd rather own.

P.S. The A45s sounds like a washing machine :puke2:

Reactions: FBF01 and infernox
450hp and 750tq is legit for a matured tune on the PFL, especially by MRC

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Naylor92
Yeah 100%. Mad what torque gains can be had with an MRC map. A lot down to the Tcu tune they do. They get around 620-650NM even on a stage 1 pfl.
I’m really surprised it didn’t destroy the A45 then..... should have pulled away!

Reactions: Naylor92
I’m really surprised it didn’t destroy the A45 then..... should have pulled away!

I agree, the 1/4m time there is achievable on a stock PFL. Been there done that, stage2 should be 11.6's and FL stage1 is 11.2

Reactions: Naylor92 and Roxman87
Why do people think torque wins races ? If you go on mrc Instagram and have a look at some of their stage 2 PFL graph plots and you’ll see why it lost. Yes it makes 750nm but at like 3.5k and drops off massively to between 400/500nm at the above 6k which is where the engine will be running when your fully going for it. Ofc then there’s the transmissions, weight and aero which all will play their part.
The PFL rs3 may not be the quickest but it’s the one with the best sounding engine which no other car will match.

Reactions: Naylor92 and 5pot4banger
the price of that BMW is ridiculous, the price range its in there are so many cars i would choose before a M2

Reactions: Naylor92 and 5pot4banger
Why do people think torque wins races ?

It's an out of context quote commonly misapplied, especially by diesel owners... peaky NA motors in tuned for a narrow peak torque band vs a wide torque area 'under the curve' and better driveability out of corners, but less peak? Sure. But modern boosted engines in a runway drag race with a broad power curve up top, that extra slug of midrange torque is irrelevant.

Reactions: Naylor92 and Shawn8V
450hp and 750tq is legit for a matured tune on the PFL, especially by MRC

I stand corrected if that's the case. I only made 660nm on my pfl with every single bolt on (minus the turbo) and a full decat on a high torque file so another almost 100nm seems bizarre but I have heard that mrc push big figures.

Granted I haven't seen the graphs but as Shawn says if it peaks at 750nm at 3.5k then drops to 400-500nm for the rest of the rev range then it makes sense it couldn't pull away.

this is a better comparison of 'stock' cars :)

Yeah, BS 12.85 LMAO

Some serious anti audi PR monkeys, just makes the others cars feel bad though when they get mashed on the road hoping for a BS PR stunt result.

Here’s a pic of some graphs by mrc on some of their stage 2 PFL rs3.
Upload 2020 8 11 10 12 8

Upload 2020 8 11 10 12 33