MAP Sensor location.

Reaction score
Hi all can anyone tell me where to find the MAP Sensor on my A3 2.0tdi 170 cbb engine please. Any help would be very much appreciated thanks.
20210117 234741

CBB or CBBB? If the latter, It's about half way down the intercooler pipework - item 18 on this diagram.

Rob

P.S. Please post your threads in the correct section for your car (A3 8P) - more people familiar with the model will see them there.

Cbbb map

CBB or CBBB? If the latter, It's about half way down the intercooler pipework - item 18 on this diagram.

Rob

P.S. Please post your threads in the correct section for your car (A3 8P) - more people familiar with the model will see them there.

View attachment 234123
Hi sorry for that if it was posted in the wrong section. I'm pretty new to the group. My engine code is CBB

Hi sorry for that if it was posted in the wrong section. I'm pretty new to the group. My engine code is CBB
No worries, it just helps keep the place tidier, but mainly as I say, means that more people familiar with the type see your posts.

If you let us know the year of your car it'd help with an accurate answer, but if it's not in exactly the same place as pictured above, the odds are it won't be far away; very often they're in the pipework or the intercooler itself (contrary to the name, they're pretty rarely in the manifold).

Rob.