1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SQ5 Manhattan Grey SQ5

MK2 Golf 24v Aug 15, 2018

1. MK2 Golf 24v

MK2 Golf 24v Member

Picked up this Manhattan Grey SQ5 for the wife a few months ago. Was going to order new, but they shut down the order book and blocked that option. Key spec requirement was Adaptive cruise, not many around. Pretty loaded spec wise.

Fitted a few bits, Mats, Flaps and window shades. and a Couple VCDS tweaks.

Overall quite pleased with it. Sounds good and shifts swift enough for the size of it.

Attached Files:

q5man, Dan_G, paul wev and 1 other person like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. mxnrg

mxnrg Well-Known Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi Q5 SQ5 owners group MQB Platform

Nice looking motor, I seriously considered Manhattan but went with Daytona. Was lucky to get a factory order delivered in May before the WLTP debacle started (Ordered Dec ‘17). What VCDS mods have you done?

Do you mind posting links to where you got the matts and window blinds? My car is totally stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Dan_G

Dan_G Well-Known Member Team Navarra Audi S3 SQ5 owners group

I, too, fancy a set of those mats...

5. MK2 Golf 24v

MK2 Golf 24v Member

Window blinds are Audi Accessories.

Mats were from https://www.autostyle.co.uk/catalog2/index.php
    Just drop them an e-mail with requirements. Went with Anthracite mat with dark grey edge. Looks OEM, have a set in my RS4 too 377 al in for 4 with Logo's bargain!

Also gut a genuine Audi Boot liner, stops the buggy and kid **** messing it up too much.

VCDS wise, just the usual beeps on lock and unlock, comfort indicators to 4 flash instead of 3.

One thing that annoys me is the Parking brake does not come on automatically, when put in Park like my RS4 does. No success with VCDS on that yet, but have a plan to try some other adaptations to get it to work.

Tempted to stick a set of HR springs on it

6. mxnrg

mxnrg Well-Known Member Team Daytona TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Audi Q5 SQ5 owners group MQB Platform

Thanks for the pointers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. RS3 S.

RS3 S. Active Member

Those mats look great. I'll order a set for mine once i'v collected it.