Manda's S5

I am a fan too, thinking with heavy green and blue flake to tie it in.

Thank you. It is such a bright colour, I don't think the pictures even show just how mad it is. Love it :)
Not a single bit of Orange peel, which is why I had to go satin/matte because I even thought the Inozetek purple was peeley... how Jamie didn't have a mental breakdown whilst we had a day 2 colour change, I do not know lol

The black makes the green pop...........

JG

Reactions: Meemo
finishing touches are coming along.
Went back to Jamies unit yesterday and offered a hand to speed it up.
Let him do his wrapping magic whilst I removed the old head/tail light tints and the glue, and took apart the front and bumper as he had to have the splitter off of the bumper in order to wrap it.
You would have thought mirrors, front and rear lights and the splitter strip is a quick job, but it actually took us 6 hours (taking apart stuff took less time than his wrapping so poor fudger had me watching him probably making him uncomfortable lol)
Given the time it took, I have a new found respect for how wrappers charge!
end results..
He put new light tinted ppf film on the headlights.

New 'light' smoke luxe tint on the rears, despite it looking black in my few attempts of using a DSLR, it is actually lighter than the pictures suggest. Assuming the light gives it an even darker effect on screen.

49555433318_66f657f6a5_c.jpg

49555435148_df41ff5834_c.jpg

49555932816_85b55e5971_c.jpg

Wing mirrors also blacked out now with Oracal Black wrap.
49556166272_904ecca4ea_c.jpg

49555435903_a268afdc39_c.jpg

And finally the splitter is colour coded, annoyingly I did not sand it before so there are some grains of paint splatter than show through the wrap.. shoulda woulda coulda

49556168982_496e4b2487_c.jpg

Reactions: Macdoon, A4A4, RS5 JON and 2 others
Stunning, the wrap looks very crisp!

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Last posey ones for now I swear, just an S5 friend who came to a recent meet also brought his camera and got these corkers :)

And on a serious note, would anyone be interested in buying my current Suspension set up? H&R super sport springs with Bilstein B8 Shocks(the shortened ones for lowering springs), rides beautifully and no complaints, no scraping in multistories on my S5 bumper with the splitter at the time, or the RS5 bumper without splitter.
I love the height, but eyeing up some coilovers that will marry up with lift cups for the front, will allow me to temporarily lift up the front on button without the need for full air ride and still being traditional coilovers, since getting the RS5 splitter I am worried about the hotel Valet parking staff I have to use when I work at certain locations and they park the car underground at some knotts.

49588293642_c68e5242cc_c.jpg

49588048711_bf24ccae9a_c.jpg

49588048036_4f2d9b1ca2_c.jpg

49588294097_6a5854f9c5_c.jpg

Reactions: Macdoon, V6_Man, Eric_RS6 and 7 others
Last posey ones for now I swear, just an S5 friend who came to a recent meet also brought his camera and got these corkers :)

And on a serious note, would anyone be interested in buying my current Suspension set up? H&R super sport springs with Bilstein B8 Shocks(the shortened ones for lowering springs), rides beautifully and no complaints, no scraping in multistories on my S5 bumper with the splitter at the time, or the RS5 bumper without splitter.
I love the height, but eyeing up some coilovers that will marry up with lift cups for the front, will allow me to temporarily lift up the front on button without the need for full air ride and still being traditional coilovers, since getting the RS5 splitter I am worried about the hotel Valet parking staff I have to use when I work at certain locations and they park the car underground at some knotts.

49588293642_c68e5242cc_c.jpg

49588048711_bf24ccae9a_c.jpg

49588048036_4f2d9b1ca2_c.jpg

49588294097_6a5854f9c5_c.jpg
That looks absolutely fantastic :thumbs up:

Take the wrap off, it'll open up the market

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Take the wrap off, it'll open up the market

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thankfully I have a fall back offer which is still generous (one of those raffle companies).
If it was less of a last minute decision (we are viewing this house Saturday that is a bit over budget) I would book it in for the dewrap no doubt, put it closer to standard too and let it go at its own pace.
See how the viewing goes at the weekend and if they take our low ball offer so I don't have to sell her then! :)

Reactions: HOGG, RS3 S. and RS5 JON
Not sure how dead this forum is these days but I came across my old thread when trying to remember which drop springs I got.
So figured I would update.

I never sold her! Still have her now and still managed to buy a house :)
She looks pretty much the same just lower because the suspension is a good 6 years in now. Actually looking to raise it 10mm (getting old I guess).
got a decent car play in it now with reverse camera.
Also running a stage 2 mrc package at nearly 500bhp, best thing I ever did on her.
Also have a second car now, little 2005 honda s2000 which should be going round the track next year.

Reactions: TyredOut, V6_Man and RS5 JON