Making The Most Of The Good Weather

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey,

With all this sunshine we are getting I though it would be a good time to give the Audi a full detail including clay bar (usually complete this twice a year) which took me 6hrs to complete. I also changed my Wax to Autoglym's High Definition Wax as I had read some good reviews and wanted to give it a try.

I was very impressed with the wax, it even came with its applicators already moist! The wax was so easily applied/removed leaving behind a fantastic shine.

Clay Before:

Clay After:

Let me know what you think? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra
Looks good. I have been using HD wax since they released it, it lasts very well. I tend to put a coat of Extra Gloss Protection on, which gives a fantastic shine on our colour cars, and then seal it all with the HD wax.

Reactions: Point_Audi
Looks good. I have been using HD wax since they released it, it lasts very well. I tend to put a coat of Extra Gloss Protection on, which gives a fantastic shine on our colour cars, and then seal it all with the HD wax.

Thanks James! .. I must have a look into the Extra Gloss Protection for the next time, thanks for that! :)

Looks lovely mate once the detailing bug gets you you've had it my shed is rammed with different products, love the wheels too good job

Reactions: Point_Audi
Thanks mate! :) .. Oh I know I ended up using an old wardrobe to store all my gear in and now I could do with a second!lol

Shaun, car looks amazing, im sure your well pleased with it. :) x

Yep I am very pleased with how the car is coming along Sandra. Found pictures the other day of when I first got it and it looks like a totally different car!lol..

Chris, thanks for your comment!