Making a claim for vandalism

Raiden

Reaction score
My S3 has got done for the second time now at work and debating what to do?

Got 9 years NCB protected and its fully comp and just wondering if anyone has ever bitten the bullet and made a claim? Did your insurance go up much the following year? I'm thinking I am in my mid 30's so it can't go up much more if I claim can it?

Looking at my policy it does say I can claim for accidental damage but can't find anything on vandalism. I found a website that said a lot of fully comp polices should cover this but I always thought they didn't.

I did make a none fault claim 2 years ago which didn't go against me so I guess I would still be fine?

My S3 has got done for the second time now at work and debating what to do?

Got 9 years NCB protected and its fully comp and just wondering if anyone has ever bitten the bullet and made a claim? Did your insurance go up much the following year? I'm thinking I am in my mid 30's so it can't go up much more if I claim can it?

Looking at my policy it does say I can claim for accidental damage but can't find anything on vandalism. I found a website that said a lot of fully comp polices should cover this but I always thought they didn't.

I did make a none fault claim 2 years ago which didn't go against me so I guess I would still be fine?
Depends on each insurane how they view to weather it goes up even with your ncb as my car was hit in a car park where i live and 1 company said they class it as vandaslism but another company said its classed as hit and run even tho i had no third party details

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Well my insurance said all ill pay is the excess but they where vague if my NCB will be effected. Ill get a price for it to be painted but I think it will be loads of money

Get on to the insurance company , They should know if the ncb will be affected I would have thought, Get it in writing if you can , Can this not be classed as hit and run ? How bad is the damage ?

248c712f7dc37b6ef76ee6aa3659ec60.jpg

580b8038272c9a7673a14111c99c97b0.jpg

Got a quote from Chipsaway for £380 so I think I'll pay out my own pocket. Then a camera is £130.

Good thing is the Chipsaway man has a unit so it should be a descent job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk