Major Service North West

Raul_sbd

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I’m looking to do the next major service on my MY15 Audi A3.

Local Audi dealers are asking for £335 on my 1.2 petrol engine. My car has full dealer service, done every year.. but I think it is quite excessive.. I know I could buy a service plan for £360 for a major and minor service.

Anyone knows an alternative on Manchester area? A garage that will récord the service on the digital Audi system and at a reasonable price ? Saying this as I may change my car this autumn/winter and service fue in July, car is out of warranty but would like to keep the full dealer service history.

Many thanks

Always hearing lots about AwesomeGTI... not sure how expensive they are, I think I read they can update the service record, you would have to check

Reactions: Raul_sbd
Hello everyone,

I’m looking to do the next major service on my MY15 Audi A3.

Local Audi dealers are asking for £335 on my 1.2 petrol engine. My car has full dealer service, done every year.. but I think it is quite excessive.. I know I could buy a service plan for £360 for a major and minor service.

Anyone knows an alternative on Manchester area? A garage that will récord the service on the digital Audi system and at a reasonable price ? Saying this as I may change my car this autumn/winter and service fue in July, car is out of warranty but would like to keep the full dealer service history.

Many thanks

Judging on my current saga with Liverpool I would say avoid them. Not sure how close Warrington would be for you. I've had a few parts from the Crewe dealer and they have been more than helpful. When my service is due I'm going to give them a call.

Colin

Unit 20 on the Wirral have a good Rep...

Reactions: DaytonaS3, S32B and Raul_sbd
Judging on my current saga with Liverpool I would say avoid them. Not sure how close Warrington would be for you. I've had a few parts from the Crewe dealer and they have been more than helpful. When my service is due I'm going to give them a call.

Colin
Not far from home.. what’s the name of the garage can they update service records?

Hi pal, go to Lowndes Street Garage in Bolton, he services all the cars for the MQB facebook groups that you are probably in. Just do a search for 'Shak' in the groups and drop him a message on FB, should be around £150 i reckon for a major with him

Reactions: Raul_sbd

Colin
Why what’s Liverpool done.