major idiots ........lol

Ouchhhhh!!! Some of them were nasty! Especially when the guy put his hand in the croc!

is head in the croc, you mean..... ive seen that before and the reason why the croc snapped shut because a bead of sweat fell of the mans sweating head as soon as it hit the crocs tongue snap goes the majic dragon , good advert for sure diodrant eh ...lol

the noise it makes on the rope swing at end when he hits the wall. some of them are stupid, what was the bloke trying to achieve stood on the back of his truck

i just watched it again i ****** my self

black guy and the way he styles it out at 1.36
ouch the scissors in the arm feck at 2.20
the guy trying to ghost ride his truck lol at 2.25
the crazy sod on scate board wrapping at 3.10
dont know what hit that kid but it flips the hell out of him lol at 3.44
and the most funny of the lot the guy who falls asleep at the wheel of his car internal camera at 4.00 lol very funny

Holy feck man that guy with arm in the crocs mouth & twists it round, god some people.

OUCH! Lol there are some idiots out there! Is it me or does it seem like that all based in usa lol! Some of the stuff must hurt mind. I couldnt stop ******* myself at some points! Nice one for letting me know about this blazin

check at 4.00 nige the guys face as he falls asleep behind the wheel with internal camera its fecking **** funny

Yeah his head is right where the damn pushed in bit is, pot luck, then again he's so fat he'd probably be cushioned well, lol

i know i was a little worried about that to but still **** funny as the first gerk wakes him up hahahahaha

:lmfao:

and the most funny of the lot the guy who falls asleep at the wheel of his car internal camera at 4.00 lol very funny

I read that and thought "How can a man falling asleep be funny?" - and how wrong I was! Cracked me up that did big time!

Some were no doubt painful, the guys arm in the croc :sadlike: and the chap who got bitten in the face by the Police dog ! Jeees.....

Nice to see the bull get some retribution in the bull goring too :)