Maintenance question

joe77

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Driving an 2013 A4 and it's oil change time. The official dealer oil changes range from 150-700 dollars and they all depend on the number of things that are being checked.

I intend on getting it serviced by Audi at least once a year. But in the mean time, is it okay to get a regular oil change from a trusted mechanic?

I'm new to Audi, and don't really know much about cars, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

It will always be cheaper if you can supply your own oil, that way your controlling the cost and you know you have a quality oil.

Are you out of warranty/CPO? If so, then you really don’t need to stick with the dealer network, so ask around for a recommended independent in your area.

You may want to head here for more local advice :racer:

Hello everyone,

Driving an 2013 A4 and it's oil change time. The official dealer oil changes range from 150-700 dollars and they all depend on the number of things that are being checked.

I intend on getting it serviced by Audi at least once a year. But in the mean time, is it okay to get a regular oil change from a trusted mechanic?uc browser shareit appvn

I'm new to Audi, and don't really know much about cars, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
my issue has been solved!

Hello everyone,

http://tradevenue.se/
I intend on getting it serviced by Audi at least once a year. But in the mean time, is it okay to get a regular oil change from a trusted mechanic?

Thanks!

Thank you my issue has been solved,...