Mag ride

vw754

vorsprung Durch Technik
Reaction score
Hi, i have mag ride, just wanted know a few things as I've not long had the car.
Is it all pre set?
Ive gone into drive select and noticed on there, for example i press 'individual' or any one of them, it gives you an option to choose dynamic but no option to save it..... Confusing me ...
Is it just pre set, so if i press comfort it sets it up for motorway driving, if i press dynamic, its more fun and sporty driving...... Don't know what the individual does or efficiency or anything.... Any heads up would be really appreciated...... All new to me.

The only savable/changeable configuration is in individual mode all the rest are non configurable

The only savable/changeable configuration is in individual mode all the rest are non configurable
So i go into individual, select what i need then come out of it?
Will that save it for good?

THANKS
Ive select it on the steering, so every time I select via steering wheel the individual i know what its set on.... Cool.
Also disabled the exhaust valves, so they stay on all the time lol

When i selected individual the only one you can set it to is dynamic

If you can't do what is in this video in 'Individual' setting then either you don't have Mag Ride or you have a fault with the system??

If you can't do what is in this video in 'Individual' setting then either you don't have Mag Ride or you have a fault with the system??

I know i have it, and i can do all that, that's helped, thanks for the info

No probs mate. Is there a fault then?
No, ive had the car a few days ago, wasn't sure how it worked to be honest, quite simple after that video..... I can go into individual now, set everything in there to dynamic or comfort.
Think il set everything to dynamic, then i think when car is switched off it goes in 'auto mode'? Then, i can select individual from the steering wheel and it will be set to dynamic.... What ive set it too.

Reactions: pburv