Spent the last couple of days making an RS4(ish) front grille for my A4 B7 Quattro Avant. Original unmodded car & mucked about on the PC to create a notion of what it will look like. After obtaining a 2nd Grille from FleaBay, The Game Is On! First Remove the chrome surround trim and the Number Plate Holder. Next I cut out the lower grille Bars. I got a sheet of suitable plastic mesh (Fleabay again) ready for the transformation. Cutting out the Grille Bars leaves a lot of V shaped cutouts in the Surround which would weaken the Frame. Solution – fill them with Hot Melt Glue. 1st, taped over holes with Cloth Tape. Now fill in the cutouts with Hot Melt Glue from the other side. Wait for the glue to set solid, remove the tape & with some tidying up/sanding, the frame is much stronger. Next make a template & cut out a section of mesh to fit. Now glue the mesh into the Frame. Time consuming but seems to work well. Now the first Slot is filled – Looks quite good. Now repeat the process with the upper grille – Cut out the Bars Create a template, cut out the mesh, glue it into the prepared frame. Next – need the Badge Mount out of the old grille - you CANNOT get these anywhere unless you buy a new grille, believe me, I have tried! Easiest tool for this is a Dremel or similar device with a cutting disk. Now remove the centres so the mesh shows behind badge instead Now, after some fettling/tidying up, I Glued the Mount onto the Grille & then painted the whole lot with Satin Black Bumper Spray Paint. View attachment 158787 Grille almost finished, just needs the Badges/Trim replaced. I like the chrome trim so kept it but it could be painted black if required. Bumper with old grille removed, ready for new grille. Grille with new badges & trim installed into Bumper. Now decided to match the Fog Lamp Grilles – Similar procedure, smaller scale. Cut out Mesh glued into place Finished Result, Just need to do it twice! Fit them into the Bumper & it’s ready for fitting. Bumper re-installed on Car (best done with some help as getting everything lined up to slot in is a bit of a pain). Final Result – Reasonably good. If I did it again I might use a different procedure to make it easier. Added bonus - leaves and other stuff don't gather behind the fog lights...... I have turned this into a Word Document (has a few more pics) as well so PM me if you want a copy.