Machine Polishing

amped2

Reaction score
Im thinking of getting into using a machine polisher,i bought one a few years back but was too worried about using it on the car so sold it.Have been looking at some of the results that can be achieved using one and really fancy trying again,only for buffing to start.Has anyone got any recommendations or pointers?

Rich

Yeah das6 pro, hard to damage your paint with one of them. Where in kent are you? Coz youre welcome to have a blast on my flex if youre close enough to me ;)

I think the standard das6 will suffice i have one and never felt the urge to get the pro. I would way up how often you will use it per year to justify the slightly extra expense. If you want one buy one of DW loads every week from folks who bought one then don't use them again most are in kit form with pads and polish as well.

Thanks for all the replys have gone for a dash pro in the end

Das pro is a very good starting machine. I'm more than happy to give you some tips and or advice depending on where in kent you are :)

Das pro is a very good starting machine. I'm more than happy to give you some tips and or advice depending on where in kent you are :)

Thanks Luke,may take you up on that,have ordered the das pro. Going today to see if i can get a scrap bonnet to try on apparently a red vauxhall is a good one to try on.

Thanks Luke,may take you up on that,have ordered the das pro. Going today to see if i can get a scrap bonnet to try on apparently a red vauxhall is a good one to try on.
Red vauxhall panels will amaze you with what you can achieve! :) things like a scouring pad being rubbed on are good challenges to start with