Lydden hill monday 6th may

Andie0

Reaction score
As said big day up lyd with track day events availiable if you want £20 for 20 mins, very busy day get there early for decent spot! Starts at 9 in morning! I will be tracking it i hope to see some other audis on the track aswell

What time were you on track out of interest?

I didn't get there till 12ish as I only live 10 mins down the road and was shattered from the day before!

Good turn out I thought but not a huge amount of VAG cars present. Mostly Jap - but it usually is down this way as there are a lot of importers

Didnt actually make it in the end, traffic was major local to me because of may day bikes... Friends were there got on track at 10.45 vw golf gunmetal edition 30 purple wheels and white clio cup 200

Didnt actually make it in the end, traffic was major local to me because of may day bikes... Friends were there got on track at 10.45 vw golf gunmetal edition 30 purple wheels and white clio cup 200

My mate posted a picture of a gun metal grey edition 30 on Facebook last night actually that was going round the track....I assume that's your mate. Only saw one other ed30 which was a red one....think I may have a little sprint round at the next track day there.

Yer that was probally him he did say he was only gun metal grey there! Yer i am definetly getting down there soon really kool track plenty of cornering!!