LVS Racing`s Demo Golf GTI (Track Toy)

LVS Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thought it was about time we did an update on our GTI, I know it isnt an Audi, but been a mk5 most bits on this vehicle are compliant to audis such as S3, TT etc etc

We brought this clean GTI about this time last year (Nov 2014). I was lucky to find it on ebay with various mods already done to the vehicle.

2007 Golf GTI Mk5 2.0tfsi
Full Leather (Heated) Electric Pack etc etc
K04 Conversion
Full R32 style Milltek Exhaust (None Res)
Coilover Kit
S3 Brakes
AT HPFP
Forge Intercooler
Forge DV
Team Dynamic 18" Pro Race 1.2s with NS2-R Tyres

We also have a Mk7 Golf R, (The one behind
tongue.gif
) in the picture below

After doing afew track days early this year we discovered the golf went well but stopping it was a major issue and it just didnt handle.

We bit the bullet and ordered a set of 356mm Forge Brakes with DS1.11 Pads to aid stopping and can vouch it does this very well

The coilover kit which came on the vehicle was shocking in all honestly.. You only have to look at the top picture at cadwell to see how much lean there is on the car.. So off they came and we ordered a set of B16 Bilsteins along with a set of Powerflex Bushes and Antilift, Eibach ARBS and full vehicle alignment

After taking the car to Snetterton for one last blast I managed 10 laps prior to giving the car to my business partner for a quick blast, what a mistake this was, 3 laps in and BANG he smashed 4th into a million pieces.. We soon ordered another box and stripped it down to rebuild with new bearings and while apart it was deemed fit to fit a Quiafe LSD.. Really hoping to do a track day later this month (Bedford) to try this out

All the above parts are available from us at LVS Racing

www.lvsracing.co.uk

www.facebook.com/lvsracing

We dont sell every type of performance parts out there, but the ones we do are tried and tested on our own vehicle prior to been sold. This way I can be confident in selling the products to the end users :)

Reactions: XFi