Luggage Hooks

Fozzie1960

Reaction score
Didn't realise when I ordered my B9 that luggage hooks in the boot weren't standard. Solved the problem by purchasing a set for £19.58 through the Parts Request forum. Ordered Wednesday, delivered on Saturday morning, fitted in ten minutes on Saturday afternoon.

How durable are these? I saw they were part of the storage pack but skipped it. They would be handy but they looked a little flimsy...

If these are the same as the 1's in the B8 & B8.5 A4/S4, they are brilliant. Not flimsy at all & can take quite a bit of weight if needed
Great little mod if you haven't got them

Commonly known as curry hooks lol

img_20150416_171151488_hdr-jpg.56339

Thanks to @scotty76 for the above pic

Reactions: duckduck, Jcbmally, Thundercliffe81 and 1 other person
Probably a silly question, can you get them for avant? Clearly that exact one wouldn't work.

Fozzie, what's the part number you used on the request forum?

Thanks

The "boss" uses these all the time and they are very robust.

Reactions: Bristle Hound
As cuke2u says,,,, but these are fitted in my wife's A1 and IMO they do feel/look a little flimsy.

Audi a4 avant estate 24

Fozzie, what's the part number you used on the request forum?

Thanks
I didn't actually use a part number, I submitted a parts request and Mike did the rest.

Below was on the invoice, I assume these are the part numbers.

V811 807 577 C - qty 4 (nuts)
SN10633202 - qty 4 (screws)
S6Y5867615CQTC - qty 2 (brackets).

Regards,

Chris.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and PR.
Thanks for that.

I'm assuming they just clamp into the top of the boot, there's no drilling or damage done to the car itself?

No drilling required. On the underside of the parcel shelf there are four rectangular holes, two on the left and two on the right. Push the nuts into the holes and screw the brackets on. Should take no longer than 10 minutes.

Reactions: Rob_F and PR.
Perfect, thanks for the info. Shall definitely order a pair of these when the car arrives.

If these are the same as the 1's in the B8 & B8.5 A4/S4, they are brilliant. Not flimsy at all & can take quite a bit of weight if needed
Great little mod if you haven't got them

Commonly known as curry hooks lol

img_20150416_171151488_hdr-jpg.56339

Thanks to @scotty76 for the above pic
That bag had beers in it. :D

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Bristle Hound
Probably a silly question, can you get them for avant? Clearly that exact one wouldn't work.

There are 'hooks' either side of the boot in the Avant. The retractable parcel shelf would make a hanging one impractical

Standard. Got them in my sport. They're not very hooked, but keep a couple of loaded bags from the supermarket in place.

Nice one, that's exactly what I was thinking of. With an empty boot a couple bags would be empty bags by the time I got home.

Yeah I like them - My only wish is that there are more of them! With the cavernous boot you get on the Saloon, seems all your shopping bags end up clustered onto these two hooks at the front on a supermarket shop ;)

Reactions: S.line
Where can you buy these hooks?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Beneath the audi-sport.net banner at the top of the page there is a Parts Request button. Clicking on that brings up more links, on the right hand side there are three dots. Click on those and you will see a 'Submit New Parts Request' link.

Reactions: Migwire
got mine off amazon, 2 for £13.70 delivered , hong kong packaging
came supplied with the wrong fittings, then had to order some square push fit fixings
otherwise easily fitted and work just as they did in the B8

now need to source a net for the RHS recess again the B8 had a net there, ideal to retain small things from rolling round the boot

Reactions: Migwire
Beneath the audi-sport.net banner at the top of the page there is a Parts Request button. Clicking on that brings up more links, on the right hand side there are three dots. Click on those and you will see a 'Submit New Parts Request' link.
Guessing you can access it via the Tapatalk app? Can't see it anywhere, and when I try to access it via the browser it just opens up Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just fitted them, having used this link. Genuine parts, quick delivery, very smart addition to the car.

Same here. Very good quality. The hook springs back nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Migwire and pierreluigi88
Does anybody know if the hooks for the previous gen A4's will fit? Or does the design differ for the b9?

Also on a side note, do you have to be a paid member to submit a parts request form?