Luggage cover not raising when the boot opens

DSad

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m new to the forum and have to say it’s really informative!

I picked up a new (to me) 67 S4 Avant today and I love it, however as the title suggests the luggage cove doesn’t raise when the boot is opened, has anyone else had this issue? It’s like the motor that is meant to raise it doesn’t work.

Also I’m having real difficulty setting up the my Audi app, I registered and got an email to complete registration but the app just will not load?

Any help and advise would be greatly revived.

Many thanks
Dan.

Hi all, I’m new to the forum and have to say it’s really informative!

I picked up a new (to me) 67 S4 Avant today and I love it, however as the title suggests the luggage cove doesn’t raise when the boot is opened, has anyone else had this issue? It’s like the motor that is meant to raise it doesn’t work.

Also I’m having real difficulty setting up the my Audi app, I registered and got an email to complete registration but the app just will not load?

Any help and advise would be greatly revived.

Many thanks
Dan.
Try taking it out if it's runner. Close then open . Then put back in runner making sure it's at top of travel and repeat. Hopefully works . And app is temperamental most days

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yes I tried that I think either the motor that drives it has bust or it’s not connected..

Re the app seems to be working today so fingers crossed I’ll get a bit farther.

Yes I tried that I think either the motor that drives it has bust or it’s not connected..

Re the app seems to be working today so fingers crossed I’ll get a bit farther.
Get it back to dealer

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yep I think that’s what I’ll do, it’s under warranty so no biggie.