Lowering springs

chris199

Reaction score
Hi guys, this has probably been coverd before but looking for some advice, ive recently purchased a audi a4 b8 avant 2.0tdi quattro black edition face lift and looking to fit h&r lowering springs, what how much is the car already lowerd being an sline black edition ?
Cheers

We usually say take off 15-20mm from any quoted drop for an S-line model.

Damian @ DPM Performance
thank you for the reply, im looking at 30mm springs or 40mm then.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I can vouch for the Eibach Pros, I've fitted them to my last two A4 B8s, (2.0 TDi & 3.0 TDi), and they are fantastic, transform the car overnight! :thumbs up:

Last edited:
I can vouch for the Eibach Pros, I've fitted them to my last two A4 B8s, (2.0 TDi & 3.0 TDi), and they are fantastic, transform the car overnight! :thumbs up:
Have you got any pics bud id like to see what a 30mm drop would look like :) ?

Cheers

Hi Chris,

Sure, will need to give her a wash first :blackrs4: Mine is an S-Line, so you won't see the full 30mm drop, (As Damian said, I think it's around 15-20mm when you factor in the already lowered S-Line suspension).

Cheers
Rob

Hi Chris,

Sure, will need to give her a wash first :blackrs4: Mine is an S-Line, so you won't see the full 30mm drop, (As Damian said, I think it's around 15-20mm when you factor in the already lowered S-Line suspension).

Cheers
Rob
Thanks rob I look forward to seeing you car.

cheers

Took a couple of pics this afternoon, hope these help :thumbs up:
Eibach A4 30 TDi Quattro

Reactions: chris199
Thanks Rob, Looks ace looks like i will be orderding the Eibach Pro 30mms ha Cheers for the pics much appreciated.

Car Looks good
Thanks Chris,

Yeah, she's looking good now, next on the list is to have the calipers done, (I'm thinking orange with Audi ring Decals).
If you're looking for a deal on the Eibachs, I can let you know the details of the guy I've bought mine from.

Cheers
Rob

Reactions: chris199
Thanks Chris,

Yeah, she's looking good now, next on the list is to have the calipers done, (I'm thinking orange with Audi ring Decals).
If you're looking for a deal on the Eibachs, I can let you know the details of the guy I've bought mine from.

Cheers
Rob
Hi rob,

yeah one of the jobs on my list is callipers clean up and paint, I’ve already had it in the workshop to under seal as living where I live cars rust and rot away here.

that would be great I would really appreciate that , you could pm me if you want any details.

cheers Chris

Hi Guys, I know this is an old question and thread, but was wondering how the ride/comfort is after getting your car lowered? Many thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk