Lowering springs

Afternoon,

For some reason there's doesn't seem to be any listings specifically for springs for the S4 B7.

Do you know your front and rear axle weights and I can look further into this for you?

Damian @ DPM Performance

Got a pic of the data plate ImageImage

how does the coil over height adjust on the rear as looking at the pictures of the eibach set up it looks like shocks and springs for the rear

Hi Damain

looking at the price of the coil over sets i would probably just go for a set of lower springs have you had any luck with sourcing these yet ?

thanks

Just waiting to hear back from H&R who seem to offer a specific spring kit for the S4 B7 in the US so just checking if it's available here in the UK.

Damian @ DPM Performance

as soon as you find out let me know as id take a set of springs, out of interest how is a current set for a S4 manual ?

sorry i just noticed there was a word missing, what is the cost of a current set of lowering springs for a manual S4

thanks for persuing this, can you advise on the price of the spring kit and how much it will lower my car ?

Still nothing back I'm afraid and I've chased them a few times now, it doesn't look like they're available in the UK but I will keep trying.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Afternoon,

After chasing and chasing H&R I'm still no closer to getting an answer from them so at this stage I would say the springs aren't available here in the UK.

Damian @ DPM Performance

H&R list a part number 50314 to suit the S4 quattro, I have managed to locate a set in the USA which will hopefully be received next month

thnaks again for looking in to it