Lowering springs S4

KI6RAN

Reaction score
Am wanting to slightly lower my S4 with the Eibach pro kit but has anyone else used a different brand?

I see KW do height adjustable lowering springs which interests me as you can adjust them from 5-35mm lower so you can get the ride hight just perfect. Only downside is they are three times the price of the Eibach’s

Am wanting to slightly lower my S4 with the Eibach pro kit but has anyone else used a different brand?

I see KW do height adjustable lowering springs which interests me as you can adjust them from 5-35mm lower so you can get the ride hight just perfect. Only downside is they are three times the price of the Eibach’s

Everyone I’ve seen with lowering springs has been Eibach. I think there’s some Emmanuel Designs ones and maybe some 034 Motorsports versions too, but I’m pretty sure that Eibach are the only ones with a version that doesn’t drop it quite a lot.

I went the same route as you’re looking to because mine is a daily driver and I didn’t want to worry about scraping on things and it’s been fine so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KI6RAN

Speak to Damian @DPM

Reactions: DPM
Stick with Eibach. They test their springs on the actual car. Go for the pro version. You can then run the standard shocks. Yes people go lower but it’s not optimised to run on standard shocks (more than -30mm drop from full hight on basic b9)

Look at ebay and get a part number for the springs. They will come from Germany and work out much cheaper than ordering it within the UK.

Everyone I’ve seen with lowering springs has been Eibach. I think there’s some Emmanuel Designs ones and maybe some 034 Motorsports versions too, but I’m pretty sure that Eibach are the only ones with a version that doesn’t drop it quite a lot.

I went the same route as you’re looking to because mine is a daily driver and I didn’t want to worry about scraping on things and it’s been fine so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dan, I have seen pictures of your car and it sits at the perfect height for me I don't want any scraping over speed bumps and worrying which car parks I can use without ripping the front bumper off lol.

I will just stick with the Eibach Pro kit but it would be interesting to know if anyone had ran the KW set up as it looks like a good set up and you retain stock dampers too.

Reactions: Daggerit
Stick with Eibach. They test their springs on the actual car. Go for the pro version. You can then run the standard shocks. Yes people go lower but it’s not optimised to run on standard shocks (more than -30mm drop from full hight on basic b9)

Look at ebay and get a part number for the springs. They will come from Germany and work out much cheaper than ordering it within the UK.

Thanks I will look into getting the part numbers and ordering from ebay if I can find them cheaper

If you're happy with the drop the Eibach springs will give you, then as mentioned stick with them.

Let me know if you need any info or prices.

Damian @ DPM Performance

If you're happy with the drop the Eibach springs will give you, then as mentioned stick with them.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Thanks I have sent a PM

Damian @ DPM Performance

Keen for info on drop mm and prices for the Eibach springs... 2018 S4 Avant. Thanks

That is fraught with danger as will invariably end up with the wrong part no.
One needs to talk to a reliable professional re-seller, who would be willing to talk with Eibach, otherwise it will end up costing money.

Last edited:
No that's the Pro which is listed as 30-35mm in the catalogue and Eibach quote 15-20mm for the S4. We also have the Sportline kit available which as you've mentioned is listed at 40-45mm in the catalogue and quoted at 25-30mm on the S4.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: WesT-gefül