Facelift Lowering springs advice

Cpr42845

Reaction score
I am looking into lowering my fl s3 (3 door) and I'm wondering what others have installed. I'm looking for a drop between 10mm and 20mm, I've looked at eibach and h&r but id like to hear what experiences others have had. If anyone can post some photos if their car that would be great.

C2 DTN wrote a guide on how to do it and also has some pictures of the end results.

the springs used were H&R 28826-2

I've got my A3 S-line on Eibach sportline performance springs and they are decent. Ride isn't much harder than stock.

Reactions: Cpr42845
C2 DTN wrote a guide on how to do it and also has some pictures of the end results.

the springs used were H&R 28826-2

I've got my A3 S-line on Eibach sportline performance springs and they are decent. Ride isn't much harder than stock.
Thanks crash0090, what sort of drop did the eibach springs give you?

It was around 35mm-40mm.

I believe i'm correct in saying that the figures they quote you are from stock height. The S-Line is about 15mm lower than a standard A3 so that drop was actually more like 20-25mm.

I'd say the H&R springs are a slightly firmer option compared to the Eibach which as mentioned above, aren't a great deal firmer than standard.
Damian @ DPM Performance

Reactions: Sandra
Eibach sportlines gave about 25- 30mm drop on my S3, imho the overall ride was better too, less crashy but still nice and firm

Reactions: Gazwould
I'd say the H&R springs are a slightly firmer option compared to the Eibach which as mentioned above, aren't a great deal firmer than standard.
Damian @ DPM Performance
Hello, I have Audi a3 s line 2015 1.4 tfsi(110kw) sportback. There are orginal s line springs on my car and it has lowered 1.5cm but I want to more lower like ekstra 1.5-2cm.

Which model and brand of springs do you advice to me?

Hello, I have Audi a3 s line 2015 1.4 tfsi(110kw) sportback. There are orginal s line springs on my car and it has lowered 1.5cm but I want to more lower like ekstra 1.5-2cm.

Which model and brand of springs do you advice to me?

Are you wanting 15-20mm on top of the S-line stance?

Damian @ DPM Performance

Are you wanting 15-20mm on top of the S-line stance?

Damian @ DPM Performance
Hi again. Can you help me ? @DPM
my car is s line package, I think it is 10-15 cm lower than standard cars, but this is not enough for me. I want my car to look like a standard car lowered by 30-35 cm. Which spring should I use?
I found a few models for Eibach and Vogtland, but I am not sure if they are directly compatible with my vehicle.
My vehicle is 2015 A3 sportback 1.4 tfsi ultra COD 110kw.
Please help.
Thanks.
WhatsApp Image 2022 10 10 at 002451

WhatsApp Image 2022 10 10 at 002451 1

WhatsApp Image 2022 10 10 at 002808