Lowering mk2 S line

Jamson

Reaction score
The more I look at my car, the bigger the arch gap seems to look each time
I've got it into my head that I'm gonna need 30mm drop springs but I believe the 30mm is compared to standard suspension springs rather than s-line?
So my question is how much more of a drop would I get compared to my s line springs height?

Hope that makes sense. I'm confusing myself trying to Google for answers.

Depends what suspension you have already - sports or s-line. S-line models have 'sports' suspension as standard which is lowered by 20mm over normal trim. There is an option to swap out sport suspension for s-line suspension that drops it another 10mm to 30mm in total. Confusing that s-line models have sports suspension rather than s-line.
Hope that helps?

The more I look at my car, the bigger the arch gap seems to look each time
I've got it into my head that I'm gonna need 30mm drop springs but I believe the 30mm is compared to standard suspension springs rather than s-line?
So my question is how much more of a drop would I get compared to my s line springs height?

Hope that makes sense. I'm confusing myself trying to Google for answers.

30mm springs will give you around a further 10mm on top of what you already have.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Thanks for the replies guys. It's the s line that I have. So 30mm springs would only give me another 10mm drop? Hmm would I get much more from coilovers?