Lowered My Car

Jambo26

Reaction score
hi

Ive recently put coilovers on the 2011 black edition with standard wheels. but having to keep adjusting because it catching. i have vmaxx coilovers and 10mm front and 12mm rear spacers. just looking at pics and was at a local meet the over night and everyone else is much lower than mine?

ive fitted the RS3 rear number support which has made some difference but it still catching sometimes and also on the front when going down a spiral car park.

any advise please. i would like it lower but with out catching. but not stupid low as its used daily.

thanks

J

removed screws from arches?

what offset wheels you got?

tyres are too wide?

need stretched tyres?

theres loads you can do

Reactions: S3Alex
My s3 was running h&r spring 25mm all round ,235/35/19 looked great little rubbing on the back now and again :)

have you taken the bumper screws out? they were a issue with my 3 door when i lowered her on v-maxx, one mistake i did make however was to leave the oem front bumpstops out as the ones i bought had built in bumpstops limiting how much it went down on the front

removed screws from arches?

what offset wheels you got?

tyres are too wide?

need stretched tyres?

theres loads you can do

My wheels are the standard 18" rotors I'm running the 225/40x18 all round. what size would people recomend and do you have pics of the said size stretched on the same size wheels? i have fitted the rs3 rear bumper hanger which moves the arch screw up and inwards into the arch away from the lip of the arch