Lower Sport skirting honeycomb grill

TDI

Reaction score
anyone know where to buy one from and how much one of these costs. It's the one in the middle of the two existing honeycomb type grills with the fog lamps.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Do you mean this one.....................?
Bubs_S_Line_010.sized.jpg

If you do find a honeycomb one, please tell the world!!!!

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Do you mean this one.....................?
Bubs_S_Line_010.sized.jpg

If you do find a honeycomb one, please tell the world!!!!

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep! I saw one on an A4 estate last weekend and it looked much better with the honeycomb grill in middle as well. Should of asked the guy, are they that difficult to get hold of?

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do you mean this honeycomb grille? I'm not sure whether this one will fit, I'll try it over the weekend and report back. It doesn't have the chrome surround though, I'll also check if it's possible to re-fit onto the honeycomb grille.

19_1_b.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Yep! I saw one on an A4 estate last weekend and it looked much better with the honeycomb grill in middle as well. Should of asked the guy, are they that difficult to get hold of?

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure it was an A4? The RS4 & 6 have honeycomb grilles. You can make the S4 lower fit with some cutting.

BUB

Maybe you are thinking of the bumper from the Audi accesseries book.....
0306ec_audiupdate01_z1.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Do you mean this honeycomb grille? I'm not sure whether this one will fit, I'll try it over the weekend and report back. It doesn't have the chrome surround though, I'll also check if it's possible to re-fit onto the honeycomb grille.

19_1_b.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Lon,

I think that's what it looked like. Looks good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure it was an A4? The RS4 & 6 have honeycomb grilles. You can make the S4 lower fit with some cutting.

BUB

[/ QUOTE ]

Bub,

could of been from an RS4. Is the honeycomb grill spacing the same size on the RS4 or is the S4 the same spacing as the RS4 grill spacing looks smaller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you are thinking of the bumper from the Audi accesseries book.....
0306ec_audiupdate01_z1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a RS4 grill? spacing looks smaller?

Anyone got a picture of an S4 front lower spoiler shot to confirm what the S4 grill looks like?

Cheers

orig s4 lower front

fronthhh1ou.jpg

my s-line front bumper fitted with a modded s4 lower grille and including matching s4 grille upper

s4frontgrillsfittedtoslinefron.jpg
s4frontgrillfittedtoslinefront.jpg

not a massive amount,as i recall on the inside back edge of the silver frame there are some small peices that stick out,cut these off,the grille will themn clip into place,i also attached some plastic ties internally to the grille by drilling some holes where they are not visible just to make it even more secure,but to be honest i recon you could not have to do this as is secure enough,just my paranoid probably...the fits near perfect,if you go to the tyresmoke site and search there are more pics of it fitted.
this wont fit the standard a4 lower spoiler only the s-line and obviously s4 lower.

I think it stands out and highlights the honeycome grilles to either side,i really do need to take some more pics of the whole car at better angles,just aint got round to it!

a4sideon29pr.jpg

by the way i originally also make a lower grille using the orig s'line lower front grilles silver frame and modded the s4 grille to fit into it,looked ok but i had a feeling the whole grill could be adapted...which it did.

Rockstar,

Cheers for the pics. It looked more like the side fog light honeycomb style grill. Man i should of asked the guy. next time i see him i'll ask the dude.
Cheers

where did you buy the grills from and how much did they cost you mate?

Hi sorry for the long delay in posting better pics,here u go....
picture005so9.jpg

picture006ep7.jpg

picture007gb2.jpg

picture005so9.jpg

picture003kc7.jpg

picture004ca0.jpg

excuse the car for not lookings very clean ,also my road isnt quite finished as u can tell! (driveway is filthy aswell....wheres my jet wash!)