Lower grille stolen... ggrrrr

J45SON

Reaction score
some thieving little scum-bag has stolen the centre grille from the lower half of my bumper. really ****** off, as I'm beginning to think the car is being targeted.

first, the dust-caps are stolen, then replaced, then stolen again - thought, pesky kids.
second, 2 tyres damaged, 4 days apart
third, grille now missing and i know it was on the car when i parked up.

so a wee phone call to the local plod and they will search to see if other cars have been hit in the area.
stealers want nearly £50 for a new replacement.

i hate theft. if i caught the person doing this, i'd snap their fingers off :ninja:

What is going on in the world! Acquisitive crime has gone up across the board lately, a sign of worst to come I imagine :aggressive:

Feel for you mate
i had my wing mirror nicked, some people a just thiving shits
hope you give the a :asskicking:

Ive had my rear wipers nicked twice in the last 4 months!!!

Thieving monkeys - real pain they are and have absolutely no respect.

If the lower grill has a chrome detail wonder how well it conducts electricity - may have to check with a multimeter set to Ohms.
I have some spare "fat" HID ballasts and may be an idea to wire the positive HT bulb lead to the grill chrome and see how they like 23,000 volts!?
May have to do some tests.

Last edited:
Thieving monkeys - real pain they are and have absolutely no respect.

If the lower grill has a chrome detail wonder how well it conducts electricity - may have to check with a multimeter set to Ohms.
I have some spare "fat" HID ballasts and may be an idea to wire the positive HT bulb lead to the grill chrome and see how they like 23,000 volts!?
May have to do some tests.

LOL Put me down For One

B!£*^rds i hate this. was it the sline one by any chance. There was a member not so long back had the 2 side ones whipped also

B!£*^rds i hate this. was it the sline one by any chance. There was a member not so long back had the 2 side ones whipped also

yeah, it was. police have called to say they have checked with the local scrappies etc but nothing turned up, even from door to door. looks like i'll just need to buy a new one.
i do like the idea of the electric shock though....

****** i hate that makes me look around the car every day scumbags

Nearly £50 for a lower S-Line grille is a good price, I've heard they're usually £80 odd.

You wait till they start popping holes in your fuel tanks cos where i go fishing (car park in the middle of nowhere) they've already started doing it :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Jay

Some jealous get targeted me like this, came out to find my van had been vandalised, then once my door mirror on my car had been kicked off, that was the last straw!
got some CCTV installed with discreet cameras, and within two weeks, I actually caught the guy doing it again live on TV!!.
I Grabbed him up and waited for police to arrive. I know if I had battered the scum i would have been the one gettin sent down. Burnt off a copy of the video for the police, which I had luckily kept another copy of, and they lost the first copy, so I had to provide it to them again some months later.
End result, £275 compo for me, and he had to pay about £200 costs. Cheap git took nearly 2 years to pay me, sending payments of £15.00 a month.
Yeah it can get quite expensive for a decent system with decent night vision cameras, but it's the best investment I have made with regards to piece of mind.