1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low Pressure Fuel Pump K04 2.0tfsi

Siondc Dec 4, 2018 at 8:17 PM

1. Siondc

Siondc A4 Avant 2.0tfsi KO4

I’ve just bought a 2.0tfsi Avant Special Edition from @ANDYTQ and what a beautiful and well looked after car it is too. It has K04 turbo conversion and currently just has a flashed map making 300hp and around 380ftlb. I want to get it custom mapped, hopefully by @Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev. but first there’s a few things I want to do to get the best out of it. I’ve read that upgrading the low pressure fuel pump can make a difference, has anybody got any experience of this conversion and what would be the best option? I have a new RS4 fuel control module to fit. Also intake options are there?

Just Rob. likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Team V8 VCDS Map User Audi RS4 Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S-line owners group Manual

You did well getting that great car, Andy spent a lot on it and the work was done by guys that know how to do things properly.
    Good luck with it chap.

4. Siondc

Siondc A4 Avant 2.0tfsi KO4

Cheers chap, yea I definitely shows. It’s looks very oem and feels great. I just want to finish it off properly now.