Low Dust Brake Pads Has Anyone Tried Them?

PaulTheo

Reaction score
Hi I have been looking for some decent low dust brake pads and having researched this I have found that it seems to be very contradictory. Has anyone actually used any of these pads. I am only looking for original brake performance as I am very pleased with the brakes. I want to improve the amount of brake dust on both the front and the rear wheels. I have treated my wheels with Wheel Seal and Shine from Planet Polish and this is great and makes cleaning the wheels much easier. But I would like to reduce the amount dust with some decent brake pads please share your experience with the B8.
:sos:

I totally agree with you, everyone had their own opinion on pads. I have personally found ebc redstuff pads to be an ideal pad for low dust. They still work fine when cold. I did find the greenstuff pads tend to squeek .

Thanks. How much dust compared to the originals the reports on the web say anything from none to much more than stds. I don't do a huge amount of mileage so really surprised how much dust I get.