love my S4

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
since sorting the seized piston which i think was on its way out and sticking thus holding my car back at times, ive had some fun in my car, i took a drive to brecon today which is on my door step and had some fun with the car on its twisty country roads, the car is amazin and the power can get you out of some tight spots and the quattro system never seizes to amaze me, im fallin more and more in love with the S4 every time i drive it, be interestin to see wot a trip to MRC for a custom remap and milltek will do to my ever growing grin.:):)

:respekt: to Audi for building such an amazing car

Grant you should have gave me a shout and i would have hit Brecon with you.
I may not have kept up, but the twisty stuff is a great place to test the car as well as yourself i have had a many a sweat up in them hill's..

Didn't see you on the roads round Brecon. Came back through the Brecons on my way back from Wrexham. Those roads are great for a bit of spirited driving.:rockwoot:Even more fund when the weather is brill. :)

I was thinking the very same tonight.

Over three years of ownership and it's still a car that makes me do 'just one more lap round the block'.

If I nip to Londis in our village for some eggs, I can be gone for up to an hour and a half lol

yes i do frequent 20 mile de-tours when going for petrol and usually need some more when i get home or 2 mins from home and see a quick car going on to the a174 which is 8 mile of un-interupted racetrack and then get to the end and double back. everytime i get in my s4 it still feels special after a year of ownership and still surprises me on twisty roads how much grip it has and how well it powers out of corners

Didn't see you on the roads round Brecon. Came back through the Brecons on my way back from Wrexham. Those roads are great for a bit of spirited driving.:rockwoot:Even more fund when the weather is brill. :)

my cousin saw you in brecon mate lol i was out in the morning and he said he saw you around mid afternoon, he took a pic of your car cuz he on the look out for S4's since i got one lol

are you running bimoto rims?

Where abouts in Brecon did he take the photo of my toy then? Didn't see anyone with a camera.... It is mine with the bimoto rims :)

you were parked up and he said you were looking around the car, dunno where but he said it was by an ice cream van lol by the pics he showed me mate she looks stunning, cant wait to see her

S4twiggy, right i know then. I'd stopped first off for an icecream, but when i noticed the front drivers side tyre seemed a bit flat i decided against it. Checked to see if the other tyres were ok. Then limped off to the nearest petrol station to get some more air in the tyre, hoping it wasn't a puncture. I must admit i do stop around the bikers stop when ever i'm up that way as you do get some lovely bikes there. :) I wouldn't mind seeing the pics your cousin took either.

SonicDeathmonkey, lol, your not kidding about being on first name terms with the bank manager. He hates me. ;)