LOTS OF SNOW :) and FUN 8L S3

nadine_s3

Reaction score
:cold: Well it was freezing & inches upon inches of snow today but couldnt resist giving the car a wash and taking her up the mountain for a couple of photos!! Will add more of them later or tomorrow :
40487718.jpg

Wish we had mountains in east london lol, I love the snow and couldn't resist going for spin last night at 2.00am when it was chucking it down!!! Hurry up with them pics.

Nice pic, looks awesome there!!

Great picture there Nadine. Just out of interest is it HDR? It's got that kind of feel to it. Looks great.

Hiya Everyone!I have been lame and only now getting around to getting some more photos up:sorry:The s3 passed it's MOT yesterday and had been in having new bushes all round for a couple of days! Just after picking her up I got stopped by cops AGAIN!:busted_cop: But I said sorry for driving bad in this awful snow and ice and was sent on my way AGAIN Pheeeewww! Anyway! Here's a mixture of photos from the last week or so's snow!! Not all of car but thought I would share them anyway :unsure: Let me know what you think!!

151024x768.jpg

131024x768.jpg

31024x768b.jpg

121024x768y.jpg

111024x768w.jpg
111024x768w.jpg

101024x768.jpg

91024x768.jpg

51024x768z.jpg

11024x768y.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :yes:

Great picture there Nadine. Just out of interest is it HDR? It's got that kind of feel to it. Looks great.

Yeah its HDR - Most of the ones I have just put up are! Dont look very good on here but high resolution they look pretty good :think:

Some nice pics there, may i ask where you took the pictures?

The imola really shows up against the snow, and i like the shot with the police car in it too

Some nice pics there, may i ask where you took the pictures?

The imola really shows up against the snow, and i like the shot with the police car in it too

Certainly the photos were taken up the black mountains just passed Brynamman - where abouts are you South Wales'ish?

I thought it looked familiar, we were going to go up that way to do much the same today but didnt get ther, maybe try tomorrow as we only in Chepstow

It's nice up there but most the snow has gone (well not off mountains) but roads etc. If I wasn't in work I'd come meet and say hello . If you do pop up there have a lovely time & drive safe :racer: do you come all the way down to Brynamman?

VV Nice.
I wish I could take pics like that.
I've just purchased a Canon 500D now i just need to get some tips on how to use it properly

Some really nice shots you've taken there, thanks for sharing.

Love the extra shots you've put up (especially the panorama). Makes me wish I'd had more time to get out in the snow with the camera ... and also wish I had scenery like that near me!

Wow, lovely shots there nadine, like the one with the cop in the background lol.
Your car looks the same as mine minus the wheels, fancy taking some pics of mine :) or side by side with yours.