Fixed Lost PMs

darreng1983

Reaction score
Hi,

Apologies if I've missed an announcement, but I've just logged in (hadn't noticed I had been logged out) and realised I've lost all my previous PMs etc. Is there any way of getting them back as I need some info that was sent to me earlier this year.

Thanks

Darren

Hi,

Apologies if I've missed an announcement, but I've just logged in (hadn't noticed I had been logged out) and realised I've lost all my previous PMs etc. Is there any way of getting them back as I need some info that was sent to me earlier this year.

Thanks

Darren
Did you delete them?

Did you delete them?
Nope! I've also lost posting history etc as well. Tbh it almost looks like I'm a brand new member
Did you have another username.
Hi Sandra, I initially thought that maybe I did but I can not think of a different email address I would have used. Are you able to look under my name and see if I have got another account? Thanks

Nope! I've also lost posting history etc as well. Tbh it almost looks like I'm a brand new member

Hi Sandra, I initially thought that maybe I did but I can not think of a different email address I would have used. Are you able to look under my name and see if I have got another account? Thanks
Will do

Darren, you have e private message