Lost Faith in Audi

stressfrees3

Reaction score
I have an 2003 A4TDI Avant 130bhp with 45K miles and its had a new speedo, knocking noise from the suspension, a rattling air con unit, a loose bolt or something behind the dash somewhere, vibration from the steering. It has now gone in for a new clutch, new air unit and a wheel bearing........ what more can go wrong. I dont drive it hard or throw it around just a motorway cruiser to and fro. My neighbour has been put off with Audi cos she wants a new car.. she gone to beemers.
Audi customer services are crap just give you the usual fob off letter stating thats what the warranty's for. what if its over 3yrs old. I think they build cars for 2yrs shelf life and by the end of the third U are so fedup with the current car your spend more dosh and buy another....synical or what!!!
Think shall go and get anew Lexus IS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

The thing is my wife has an S3 and its had problems as well. put the times both cars have been back in the garage it seriously beats the good old Vauxhall Astra. never had problems in the three years before the rise of the audi's in the household. it might go back that way.

i agree, have had minor niggles with mine, something you do not expect with a premium brand, also the after service of Lincoln Audi is p*ss poor.

or an S2000 they seem to do well in every category!

Audi customer service is worse than the experiences I had with renault by a long way, and I bought my s3 for the "Audi build quality" ummm... my old clio is still going strong with only one problem and it's now 4 years old my S3 has had a new engine loads of suspension bits replaced etc etc... and it's doesn't even get thrashed to buggery like my old clio!

rant over! - I've still kept my S3 after all!