loss of power....turbo pipe blown off any help???

rhysdavies91

Reaction score
hi
i have a audi S3 DSG 2011 with 2 stage revo remap

so this morning i was driving to work all was fine, i went to over take a car doing 30mph heard a massive gust of air as soon as i put my foot down, then total loss of power and juddering when changing gear! any help or info would be great thanks...

hi
i have a audi S3 DSG 2011 with 2 stage revo remap

so this morning i was driving to work all was fine, i went to over take a car doing 30mph heard a massive gust of air as soon as i put my foot down, then total loss of power and juddering when changing gear! any help or info would be great thanks...
long shot but is it a pipe connected to it intercooler? something like this happened on my a3 tdi put my foot down to over take a van and my intercooler pipe blew off, loss of power and stalling etc, connected to back up and it blew off again, the teath holding it on wear down after tìme so the pipe just needed replacing dunno if this would be the same issue with the S3 or not. hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ok thank you well iv managed to get it fitting into a garage this afternoon just thought it was strange that one pipe can cause so much, took about 20 secs to get to 60mph..
thanks for the info anyway

ok thank you well iv managed to get it fitting into a garage this afternoon just thought it was strange that one pipe can cause so much, took about 20 secs to get to 60mph..
thanks for the info anyway
ok I know it's a common fault with the a3 tdi but wasnt sure if the s3 would be the same, £40 for the pipe from VW and only took me 20 mins to fit it, hope it all works out for u mate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Clean the clip and the seating hole, make sure it engages properly and fully

You can put a flat head screw driver into the little flange and make it wider to ensure better contact with the clip to ensure it doesn't come out