Looks like my time with the A4 has come to an end...

Craig Cull

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Well its been an emotional 4.5 years as a A4 special edition owner, but after all the ups and downs of the last 6 months means my heart is no longer in it. I would have loved to have seen the proven figures power wise, but playing russian roulette with £10k just isnt what i set out to achieve.
I did this really to prove a point and to achieve my end vision. If we had a better run with the first engine, i may still have it in me to carry on but when your hearts not in it your wasting your time. I always said i would call it quits when it was no longer fun. So! Here we are.

We made a dam quick car, we also made a good looking car that would soon become recognised all over the country.. we also made an AudiTuner feature car which is the biggest achievement as a car enthusiast that i/we have ever accomplished... so lets not forget the good points. Ive learned so much about the A4 platform and the tfsi engine that alot of you guys msg, pm, ring me personally. 4.5 years ago i knew absolutely nothing.
But not all is lost as my dad is having my car just with a standard engine. The car will look exactly the same from the outside and hes over the moon.

Ive now purchased an RS4 B7 as i just love the B7 all together, but dont be fooled into thinking this is going to be a standard car as we are already in talks regarding a supercharger
The Rs4 forum looks very stagnant so if i can get away with posting my new colour change and build on here i will.

Thanks to the people that have followed my build and supported my build, i hope the hours i have lost in my life to find out what i know, have gone to good use for the rest of you. If they have then it was worth it.

So i say with regret, astalavista baby!

But, i will definitely be back so keep a look out.

Ill leave you with one of the main photo shoot pics

But this is my next venture, the colour isnt staying for long but i do still like it as

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbo.King, Stanningtonglen and THQuattro
very sad to see you go craig , really enjoyed reading through all yours threads, You've acomplished a hell of a lot chap , more than anyone else would have tried, but , when its time to move on you only have one choice, thats to move on.
great cars both of them, i love the rs4 but i think i still prefer the the original craig cull edition.
Anway , good luck with your rs4 and it various upgrades that it will be getting, thanks again for your help and info etc.

Oh yes, forgot to say, and may the force be with you........

rob

Reactions: Craig Cull
very sad to see you go craig , really enjoyed reading through all yours threads, You've acomplished a hell of a lot chap , more than anyone else would have tried, but , when its time to move on you only have one choice, thats to move on.
great cars both of them, i love the rs4 but i think i still prefer the the original craig cull edition.
Anway , good luck with your rs4 and it various upgrades that it will be getting, thanks again for your help and info etc.

Oh yes, forgot to say, and may the force be with you........

rob
Cheers rob, thanks for following, lets see if it can live upto the A4. We both know they are big boots to fill. :)

Good luck craig. Hope you enjoy the change in car. Maybe our RS4 section will get busy. Lol ;) x

Shame Craig.

I totally disagree about the rs4 colour, it looks awesome to me but maybe in the flesh it's not as good?

Gutted mate your heart wasn't in it anymore, loved the red one, it was the cleanest b7 i have ever seen, but I must admit I'm quite excited to see what you have planned for the rs4 mate, because you don't know of the word standard Good luck with it thou Craig

Well all the best Craig, you've certainly given more of a 'fair crack of the whip' than many others would have , my self included ! Tenacity must be your middle name. Your build thread has been a fantastic read, through the highs and the lows, but, as you so rightly say, there comes a time when a line must be drawn under something.

Good luck with the RS4, guess I'll be popping over to that RS forum every now and again to see how things go with the new project

Both old and new cars are stunning mate, really jealous of the RS4 lol it looks lovely.

Yeah, do cross link so we can track your progress. It's a great project and I'm interested to know what supercharger you go for.

I quite like the colour in the pic, it's quite moody.

Shame Craig.

I totally disagree about the rs4 colour, it looks awesome to me but maybe in the flesh it's not as good?
No its better in the flesh mate, and i do like it but ive just got another vision that i feel i have to achieve

Gutted mate your heart wasn't in it anymore, loved the red one, it was the cleanest b7 i have ever seen, but I must admit I'm quite excited to see what you have planned for the rs4 mate, because you don't know of the word standard Good luck with it thou Craig
Thanks mate, i hope i can live upto everyones expectations

Well all the best Craig, you've certainly given more of a 'fair crack of the whip' than many others would have , my self included ! Tenacity must be your middle name. Your build thread has been a fantastic read, through the highs and the lows, but, as you so rightly say, there comes a time when a line must be drawn under something.

Good luck with the RS4, guess I'll be popping over to that RS forum every now and again to see how things go with the new project
Thanks gary, im glad you have enjoyed the build, AudiTuner are also on the watch to see what develops. Although this perticular build gas got the better of me, its left me hungary for something new and i just didnt want to leave the longitudinal b7. Lets hope this is the start off new more ambitious builds

Yeah, do cross link so we can track your progress. It's a great project and I'm interested to know what supercharger you go for.

I quite like the colour in the pic, it's quite moody.
i definitepy will guys, ill keep you in the loop

All the best with the future venture. Very good starting platform with the V8!

Shame to see it been broken after all the work, it's been a good read following your build and i bet your dad is really looking forward to his new ride.
good look with the new one and going one your last build i bet it's going to something special. love the look and color of the RS4 .

Ive already got some nice little touches in the pipeline so ill look forward to starting a build thread
I will look forward to reading all about it Craig :) x

Thanks everyone, its a shame, but when one door closes, another door opens. An excellent announcement will be made off the back of the Rs4 build aswell which will open some more doors for the B7 owners @Sandra i will be contacting you very soon

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks everyone, its a shame, but when one door closes, another door opens. An excellent announcement will be made off the back of the Rs4 build aswell which will open some more doors for the B7 owners @Sandra i will be contacting you very soon
I'm intrigued now Craig :) x