Looks like I'm Joining the BMW lane...

neversaydie

Post Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.nsdcreations.co.uk
Well looks like Im getting the little BMW 120d, so I guess that makes me an enemy or something....

Im not going to join the BMW forums as I like it here (sorry mods - cant get rid of me that easily) so I won't be going anywhere.

I just have to sell my car now... If you know anybody interested the car is as follows:

£3000 gets you this...

Audi A3 1.6 1998 R plate
108,000 Miles predominantly Motorway
5 months Road tax with MOT until in March 2006
Full service history with Audi and the last one year with AMD - all recipets
Ming Blue in excellent condition inside & out apart from slight scrape on front bumper
18" RS4 Reps (slight curb damage) with new tyres (about 3000 miles done)
Eibach springs on Koni fully adjustable struts/shocks (about 2000 miles old)
Miltek Sports back Cat fitted by AMD
Sony Xplod CD player (CDX-M630) with Sony Xplod amp (MX255E) and Sony Xplod 12" boxed sub

DSCF08301.jpg

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how could you, we will pray for you and hope that you will see the light and not drive the car of the devil, If you still decide to join the other side please remember they do have indicators.

[ QUOTE ]
Well looks like Im getting the little BMW 120d,

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really want a BMW that much?
A 120d?

*shakes head* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Dude.....

Get yourself a long term test drive...... that will convince you.

Not to do it that is.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifHOT!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifHOT!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifDO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifNOT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifMENTION /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifTHOSE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifWORDS /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifIN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifVAIN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gifPLEASE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gifRECONSIDER /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifRWD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gifNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

NSD if you want it go for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

But would join a bmw forum if I were you as better to get knowledge from existing owners on whats good and not.

Not that I'm seriously anti BMW or bias! - taken from SniffPetrol.

(Removed the image - see the site below)

Atleast get a 3 series if you MUST get a BMW! The 1 series are just horrific looking things!

Rich

NSD good luck in your choice.....but IMO if your gonna get a BM then i have to agree with Rich and at least grab a nice 3 series. Each to their own though and hope what ever you decide is right for you. Good luck pal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

ALL - grumble grumble....I should have stated that its on lease hire for two years...I need a more economical car (diesel) and thought I would try it out. I don't want the hassle of maintenance bills etc.and I want a new car every so often without hassle of selling depreciating waste of money on wheels.

Glen - An AMD remap on the 120d (2.0TD with 163BHP 0-62 in 7.9secs) will be nice giving around 200BHP and a shed load more Torque.

TDI - The rear wheel drive - absolutely nothing wrong there, not having driven a Quattro before and have always driven front wheel drive I think the swap is a sensible idea putting the power to the rear...

Audie5e - IMO I think the BMW 1 series is a nice looking car. The reviews are excellent for this car and as things go Audi are not exactly on the uber side of BMW are they...

Yaseen - thx - at least there is some support, but seriously as its not my car I won’t be taking the modding path apart from a remap, nothing to consider there...AMD all the way!

Sevosa - no offence taken, BMW have made some turds in there time, come to think about it so has Audi & Mercedes-Benz.

Conor & Rich - Yep thanks bud's, like I say I like the BMW 1 series, each to their own though and I respect your opinions. Oh yeah and the BMW 120d has about 10 BHP more than the BMW 320d I believe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

nsd- your letting the other postwhores down by combining all those /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
nsd- your letting the other postwhores down by combining all those /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to be carefull now I may be a BMW owner....I mean Glen is (was - I guess he still has his sordid hit list?) looking for the perfect excuse to bar me from here.... now he has the perfect ammo.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif