looks like i found another snobby forum!!!

S

S3 4 DJK

seems my post for a reg no for sale, has been deleted!. i DO have 2 Audi,s but both are "proper" Audis. a 1972 100s coupe. and a 1984 wr quattro turbo. so laters you snobby lot!:applaus: :salute: :moa:

You have to make a certain number of non sales posts before you can use this forum as a classified ad

S3 4 DJK said:
seems my post for a reg no for sale, has been deleted!. i DO have 2 Audi,s but both are "proper" Audis. a 1972 100s coupe. and a 1984 wr quattro turbo. so laters you snobby lot!:applaus: :salute: :moa:

That's right these new fangled cars aren't really Audi. I mean do they even have quattro anymore?
I bet they aren't even German and that the reall Audi manufacturer went into hiding in late 1984.:motz::asskicking::asskicking::scared2:

I think you are a bit misinformed S34 DJK, as I have a 2004 A4 and okay it's not old school, but it is an Audi and I'm chuffed to bits with it!:hi:

Randomjim said:
I think he did a typo, it should be S3 4 DIK

LMAO hhahahhahahah, wot a jerk...wanted £350...all i said was it was overpriced

"looks like i found another snobby forum!!! "

Do you make a habbit of looking for them, maybe you're the problem not the forum.

If you look all around you and you can't work out who the village idiot is then get a mirror coz it's probably you....lol

Ok then, bye.

1032.gif

S3 4 DJK said:

Get over yourself!

sorry...but can we just finish this off by deleting this thread!?! it would p1ss him off and if not make me chuckle :)

marriedblonde said:
Ouch, some of us BM drivers are normal down to earth people.
Ive had 2 bmw drivers flash me out in the rush hour traffic today and i was in the seat.Rare breed but they are out there.