Looking to shoot in Scotland

TheAudiStalker

Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Hi everyone,

I just thought I would post this for idea's where is best to shoot in Scotland I am a Photographer that stays in Perth, Scotland that has two RS4's that are going to be in the same shoot but I didn't want to just go the easy route and take them up to Glenshee I wanted to have options.

Thanks
Luke
Instagram

Borrow one to me and I will drive around all day looking for a good place.

I may not find anywhere but hey, I will still have drove around having a look to save you have the endless chore of driving an RS4 on some great roads.

I feel its my duty to assist in these kind of matters, no matter how unpleasant it may be :icon_thumright:

Reactions: Nilz and Sandra
An RS4 and Shooting ( i know its a different type) sound right up your street Paul :)

Reactions: Sandra
An RS4 and Shooting ( i know its a different type) sound right up your street Paul :)

Paul could shoot the deer, and have a nice drive and get his pic taken, and visit the most stunning places that are all over Scotland . This is a win win situation here. :) x

If you fancy a drive the A894 from Loch Assynt across to Durness takes some beating, scenery is unbelievable, even by NW Scotland standards, there is hardly any traffic and even less law enforcement!

Don't forget, in a couple of months you will probably need your passport, gb stickers and yellow headlamps!
As it will be another euro country! Lol

Reactions: Sandra
I also stay in Perth! If you find any good spots or good roads to drive let me know so I can take out my car and camera

Can you just shoot the jocks whilst your there instead since they don't want to be part of us anymore lol

Thats a bit harsh old boy, I think you'll find by writing lol at the end doesn't make it less offensive to us "jocks"
Roll on September.