Looking to sell used 3 VIN cable - needing advice

Eren S3

Pretending to know what I'm doing.
Reaction score
Hey all,

Might be a simple answer with this but realistically what could I ask for/sell a 3 VIN cable that's had all 3 slots used up? I know you can pay to upgrade this however I've purchased an unlimited cable from a friend who's a mobile diagnostics provider so no longer require my original cable. Both cables are genuine and my 3 VIN was purchased from Gendan 2 years ago and still has all the extras that came with it originally, so just after some advice as it would be nice to pass this on to someone who might get some use from it on here.

Thanks in advance,
Eren.

Might be worth finding out as much info from Gendan as u can about being able to upgrade the cable for the future buyer and that way they will have all the info and be able to give u a proper price as its unussl to havr some1 selling a cable that has used up all the vins .

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eren S3
Thanks for the reply. I did think that to be honest. I wasn't sure if it was worth me upgrading it and selling it on for a reasonable amount or ask a small cost for the cable and let the new user upgrade it. I'll get on to Gendan and see what info I can get.

Appreciate the reply!