Looking to possibly enter the S3 fold

listers_socks

Reaction score
Hi all

Thinking about swapping my 2006 Focus ST3 for a S3, getting married in Aug and want the extra cash to fund that plus 4wd in this weather is a real consideration.

Anyone on here fancy a change to a 2006 Focus ST3 :meeting: :icon_thumright:

Looking though to only spend about 7-9k on the S3, ideally facelift and less than 70k miles with FASH. So would need some cash on top. Looking for only 12k for the ST if that might interest anyone.

If nothing comes about then might look to sell up and then look for s3 so let me know if your selling up either way.

thanks

thats not a bad price mate, seen one at a dealer on a 56 for £13000

Mine is 70k and facelift so if you add some cash we could have a deal :eyebrows:

voorhees said:
Mine is 70k and facelift so if you add some cash we could have a deal :eyebrows:

Unless yours is a new S3 then i doubt it :icon_thumright:

ST is now up for sale so please pm or post in here if you have an S3 and are selling or thinking of selling up. Ideally someone who wants an ST will come about but i wont be holding too much hope of that so will probably end up buying privately.

Hey lister if its an S3 03plate then you could find yourself short depending on the spec:eek:D

1animal1 said:
Hey lister if its an S3 03plate then you could find yourself short depending on the spec:eek:D

True but not after a 2003 car, probably 2000-2001 with budget i had in mind

ony jesting mate,S3's are a bit different in a few ways to a ST and I am sure you'll be satisfied.