Looking to change to single grill

seanick

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently bought myself a 2003 a3 fsi and just like most with this car would love to change the front end to the single grill.
I live quite far up the country north scotland, is there anyone around me that may any of the parts i would need for sale?

S3/S Line Bumper,
Bonnet,
Grill etc?

Would be no bother to travel a couple of hrs or so.

Any help/advise would be great!

Seanick

Last edited:
yup been looking m8, mostly ebay? cant find many S3 type bumpers was kinda hoping there may be someone up my way that may have some of the parts for sale or know some one who does?Just north of Inverness.:sm4:

TBH, unless your living around Manchester were most are stolen oops, broken/dismantled I'd suggest you bite the bullet & buy bonnet & bumper from dealer. Very few people will send a bonnet & they are very rare commanding almost as much as a new one. 2nd hand bumpers are often damaged and will require some extra work/cost. The other parts i'd look on German ebay, lots will post to uk if you ask.

Thanks Khufu,

Yup thought that would be the route i would have to take? Was reading on a mkiv golf forum lad there reckoned all the parts to do the conversion were about £350 from audi?What you think sounded quite cheap to me?

Thanks Khufu,

Yup thought that would be the route i would have to take? Was reading on a mkiv golf forum lad there reckoned all the parts to do the conversion were about £350 from audi?What you think sounded quite cheap to me?

Doubt it mate! The bumper/grille costs about that, then you will need the fog lights at around £120 and the bonnet at £170

However if you go to a dealer do not be afraid to ask for a discount, theres always at least 10% in it, maybe 15% on this sort of value, dont forget dealers make money on parts aswell as cars! ;)