Looking to buy a RS3

Have you checked out automotive addiction ?? They always have rs3s

They do but most are reserved snapped up in advance of arrival, i do know that if you contact them you can go on their waiting list.
Once they know an RS3 is due in they will contact you in advance with all the spec.
Worth contacting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan
They do but most are reserved snapped up in advance of arrival, i do know that if you contact them you can go on their waiting list.
Once they know an RS3 is due in they will contact you in advance with all the spec.
Worth contacting them.

They have just posted a blue one on there Facebook page

145 cars on autotrader now 2015 year onwards

Reactions: D0C and AshRS3sportback
Loads of facelifts rs3’s on autotrader, hardly rare

Totally agree with you.........but finding a good one is rare.
You can easy pick one up on AT, but finding a FL, low mileage, all factory options ticked, are out there but none on market.

Prefacelifts are hard to find in good spec! As tech pack is a must, a lot don’t have it!

I think it’s only a must for google maps and having a SIM card that can keep you up to date with live traffic feeds and various other POI and Audi connect services making the MMI a mini google machine.

My car lacks a tech pack and I miss out on CarPlay because of that. ICE changes at a glacial pace (ha!) but your phone mirrored software can iterate much more rapidly.

What’s the spec on your car???
Nardo, SS Seats, Mag Ride, Sports Exhaust, Matrix Lights, Black Pack, Privacy Glass, Red Callipers, Comfort Pack, Alloy Upgrade, Black Pack.

Reactions: NevMan
I’m not sharing my Reg online Pal. Miles 6k. 2018 registered 3rd March 2018. Are you a dealer or private buyer?

Not really looking to sell, so I don't have a price, however at the right price I might be persuaded.