Looking to buy a 1.9 TDi

katakidoushi

Reaction score
Hey there, new to the forum so thought I'd say Hi.

I'm a 20 year old looking to finally upgrade from my first car, and after a fair bit of research have settled on an A3.

I've had a good search online and found some respectable choices, but want to hold out for one that 'ticks all the boxes'.

Specifically i'm after:
110/130 model
Diesel
Manual
<120k miles
Remote Central Locking
Pristine bodywork
Half/Full Leather Interior

Would prefer it in Black/grey, although white + blue are nice too.

Anyhow, looking forward to picking one up =] Audi's just seem such a classy yet fairly affordable option when compared to a lot of other cars out there.

Fingers crossed it's not too long before i'm back with pictures :)

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the A3 section, you will find lots of info in the faqs threads. Hope you get the car you want and in the right colour. Enjoy the forum. :) x

...do it, i had a 1.9tdi A4 and i liked it that much, i got another (bigger engine though). It was nippy, very good on fuel and cheap on tax all as standard. A stage 1 remap you will be able to get around 170bhp and your MPG will get even better.

Depending on your budget and how long you're willing to wait, keep an eye out for the 130tdi quattro :)

Failing that, the 130tdi is a cracker and pretty sure that in the a3 it also comes with the better clutch than the 115tdi, so it'll handle remaps better.