Looking for someone to fit xenon headlights to my car

jord9412

Reaction score
Hi guys ive mentioned this in another thread but i thought id make one to see if anyone would be able to help me out.

Ive bought a pair of xenon headlights and the wiring harness along with the DRL switch and was wondering if anyone who has done it before or thinks they will know how to do it would help me fit them and by that i mean you fit them and ill pass you the tools haha!

Im located in Hull and would travel to you but dont really want to go more than 100 miles away and of course ill pay you for your time etc.

I did try to get the bumper off myself but after 1 head of a bolt snap off and the other just so stripped a t40 was too small for it i gave up. (plus i dont have VCDS)

If anyone thinks they are up to the task and lives fairly close tome let me know cheers.

Hi guys ive mentioned this in another thread but i thought id make one to see if anyone would be able to help me out.

Ive bought a pair of xenon headlights and the wiring harness along with the DRL switch and was wondering if anyone who has done it before or thinks they will know how to do it would help me fit them and by that i mean you fit them and ill pass you the tools haha!

Im located in Hull and would travel to you but dont really want to go more than 100 miles away and of course ill pay you for your time etc.

I did try to get the bumper off myself but after 1 head of a bolt snap off and the other just so stripped a t40 was too small for it i gave up. (plus i dont have VCDS)

If anyone thinks they are up to the task and lives fairly close tome let me know cheers.

I can fully recommend Kahn at German Automotive Solutions in Leeds, knows his stuff and does a great job

Will need cabling for the main beam and You'll need coding and will depend on the convenience module you have it may need upgrading.

I've swapped the lights on my Cab and was fortunate to have the 'high' unit installled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk