Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to audi-sport.net

Now if you need Genuine AUDI parts, please use the 'Parts Request System'.

Here you can request your quote where someone will get back to you as soon as possible

You'll be entitled to exclusive discounts on parts through the website by just being a member.

Either use the tab at the top of the website or the link below.

If you're a guest and reading this - its free to join the site - so sign up now..

Hi I'm after the radiator cooling fan for my 2003 2.4 convertible, can you help please
Regards
Pete

Looking for coolant pipes for oil cooler of my Audi A4 B6 pd130 AWX Engine... any help appreciated?

Hi guys I'm looking for a decent induction kit for my 1.8 T b6 any helpmwould be brilliant

Looking for a set of B6/B7 S4 front calipers. Condition not important, happy to rebuild, so long as this is reflected in price.

This is mine

S l1600 22
Unnamed2
Hi,im looking for this part with all relevant screws clips etc see picture showing the missing cover im after,it must be cheap lol.cheers stu...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I am looking for the Headlamp Washer Cover for my 2004 Audi S4 B6 Quattro Cabrio - near side (left side sitting in the drivers seat). It seems to be different for the Cabrio. Looks something like the attached.
Struggling to find one..
Thanks
Steve

Attachments

• Washer cover.jpg
    Washer cover.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Is this going to be added to the "new" style site, the link doesn't appear to work at the moment!