1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For Parts? Try our Parts Request System

Sandra Oct 27, 2016

1. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Welcome to audi-sport.net

Now if you need Genuine AUDI parts, please use the 'Parts Request System'.

Here you can request your quote where someone will get back to you as soon as possible

You'll be entitled to exclusive discounts on parts through the website by just being a member.

Either use the tab at the top of the website or the link below.

If you're a guest and reading this - its free to join the site - so sign up now..

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. christoffb

christoffb New Member

Hi, i am looking for a bonnet and o/s/f wing in Laurel green ( code LY6R ) for my b5 tqs, i know it's now quite rare but is there any left.

Chris

4. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

genuine panels come unpainted.

5. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

You have to locate/request parts via the Parts Request tab at the top of the page, not via this thread :racer:

6. DUANEFENNJR

DUANEFENNJR New Member

Need a gt30 turbo and manifold for 1.8t

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer