Looking for part number - A6 (C7) Passenger Seat Back (with net)

Ozpass

Reaction score
Hello all,

Long time lurker here in the forum, posting to ask all of you experts for advice.

My daughter has (inadvertently) damaged the net on the back of the passenger seat in my 2016 A6 (C7) Avant Black Edition. Looking into it, it would appear that you have to replace the entire seat back just to remedy this problem! I was wondering if anybody has the part number for this item in my particular car.

I found one in the German branch of a popular online auction site, but the anti-spam software on the forum won't let me post a link...

But I'm not sure if QAU (Black) is the correct colour code for my car - it appears that the seat backs are a dark grey rather than black in mine (see rubbish photo).

If anybody could assist, I'd be extremely grateful. Whilst on the subject, does anybody have any idea how to remove the seat back without breaking the retaining clips?

IMG 0369 smaller IMG 0368 smaller

Easiest way is to raise a parts request using the forum Parts Request tab (top of the page)

If you supply your reg number, they can match what you have installed with what you need. They also give a % discount that you won’t get at your local dealers part department.

Hello all,

Long time lurker here in the forum, posting to ask all of you experts for advice.

My daughter has (inadvertently) damaged the net on the back of the passenger seat in my 2016 A6 (C7) Avant Black Edition. Looking into it, it would appear that you have to replace the entire seat back just to remedy this problem! I was wondering if anybody has the part number for this item in my particular car.

I found one in the German branch of a popular online auction site, but the anti-spam software on the forum won't let me post a link...

But I'm not sure if QAU (Black) is the correct colour code for my car - it appears that the seat backs are a dark grey rather than black in mine (see rubbish photo).

If anybody could assist, I'd be extremely grateful. Whilst on the subject, does anybody have any idea how to remove the seat back without breaking the retaining clips?

View attachment 174665 View attachment 174666

whats your reg?