1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for AUDI S3 DSG Software!

TRBB Sep 24, 2018

1. TRBB

TRBB New Member

Hello guys ,

I’m from Dallas and I own a 2017 Audi S3. I would like to purchase software ,Stage 2+ , for the DQ381 transmission. I have found really good software from TVS Engineering in Holland. They already do the DQ381 software for 2 years now and the reviews and achievements are really good. But they say DQ381 software will only be installed at their dealers. Not through the personal flasher. So I contacted these guys but they haven’t a dealer who can sell the software to me in my region.

If there is someone who wants to be dealer of TVS Engineering please contact me and I will buy the software from you. As far as I can see TVS has dealers all over the world but not many in the USA.

There should be a local tuner who wants to sell the TVS Software aren’t there ?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green Team Imola TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Pm @NHN or @DJAlix as these guys are retrofitters so they maybe to source for you

4. RJ-8V

RJ-8V Active Member Team Daytona Audi A3 S-line owners group

TVS is really really good. They are also called "the dsg doctor" .

A3 8V Facelift Limousine

5. maxpayne

maxpayne Active Member

Have you tried asking in Audizine or VWVortex forums given they are state side and someone might have more information local to you?

6. TRBB

TRBB New Member

I allready tried VWVortex.
    TVS has a lot of interesting possibilities but I don't understand why local tuners don't want to be a dealer of TVS.
    Do you know any local tuners who can possibly be a dealer so we can buy their software..?