Looking for audi allroad mud guards.

Anndy08

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am trying to get hold of some oem or close to mud guards for the audi a6 allroad c7. I have looked all over but can't find any other than from the dealer which is costing over £100 for a pair.
Does anyone have any suggestions to where I am able to get cheaper mud guards?
Part numbers are:
4g9075111 front
4g9075101 rear

Many thanks

Last edited:
Hello all,
I am trying to get hold of some oem or close to mud guards for the audi a6 allroad c7. I have looked all over but can't find any other than from the dealer which is costing over £100 for a pair.
Does anyone have any suggestions to where I am able to get cheaper mud guards?
Part numbers are:
4g9075111 front
4g9075101 rear

Many thanks

There are plenty in the 15 to 25 quid range per complete set via Ali Express

In the market for some as well
CreweAudi via parts request on the forum came back to me with:
Inc delivery and vat £160.00 for front and rear.
I’m still debating it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for replies,
Thestigonline, I had a look on alliexpress and they seem to be universal guards, which I would prefer to get ones which are made for the car. Also I worry that they won't look as good as standard ones will. (If anyone has pics of universal mud guards would be much appreciated if uploaded some on the c7 allroad)

Rizzini7, that's not to bad considering what auid dealers are asking. I may have speak to them to get some.

In the market for some as well
CreweAudi via parts request on the forum came back to me with:
Inc delivery and vat £160.00 for front and rear.
I’m still debating it

Not a bad price from Crewe Audi - they would be even more expensive from eBay Germany!

Yeah I’m thinking of getting a set soon . Anyone know which Thule roof bars fit?

Many of them and it's the attachments to the roof for the bars that are vehicle specific, Halfords as well as Thule have a guide on the website.

Once the correct attachments are identified then a list of bars can be selected from for style, cost, etc.

Also, it's worth looking up the maximum load weight for your specific roof before loading.

Reactions: rizzini7
Yeah I’m thinking of getting a set soon . Anyone know which Thule roof bars fit?

Personally I think Thule bars are disgustingly overpriced for what they are. I was about to jump on a set of Atera Signo bars (Audi don't make roof bars - they buy them from Atera) or something cheaper, but luckily found a set of used Audi bars on Fleabay.

Good hunting.....

Reactions: Antonyb and rizzini7
I’ve always dropped on a set of bars on fleabay for the a4 b5 and now for for the allroad.
Worth holding out for as I think they have gone mad money this last year! That includes roofboxes!

Reactions: TheStigOnline